Friday, December 16, 2011

It’s Moving Day!!!

IMG_0858IMG_0859

Moving Day is here! Since we are only moving across the street, our packing job is minimal at best and very thrown together. Makes me a little anxious since I am usually so organized, but I know it will work out.

In fact, this is the first time Jay and I have moved where we don’t have some crazy time constraint. Last time we moved, we literally had 48 hours. We were super organized so it all worked out. This time we are hoping we will have less unpacking on the other end. I’ll let y’all know how that goes.

IMG_0854

Besides packing and moving, our days have been consumed with hanging out with Jay’s PT friends. They are officially done with classes at this point. What better way to celebrate than with Mexican food and Margaritas at Lauriol Plaza.

IMG_0856

This was my first visit! Our roommate Mary always raved about it, so we knew we had to go. So glad we could enjoy it with our friends!! It was indeed fantastic. I am not normally a swirl margarita girl, but there’s were fantastic.

IMG_0857

Well I’m off to pack (some more) and start the move, so we can enjoy time with our friends this evening! See you in the next apartment!!!

What is your packing style?