Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas Cookies Day 3

Yesterday, I mentioned that I would be in NYC today (and enjoying every second of it!!!). Tonight, I thought I would give you another Christmas Cookie Recipe and I promise to be back tomorrow (or maybe Saturday) with a full update.
Link
As I mentioned in previous Christmas Cookie Posts, this series of recipes comes from Taste of Home.

You can find this recipe for Vanilla Butter Rollouts here. I promise, just as the recipe promises, that "Even cooks who normally shy away from rolled cookies can make these with confidence."

Start by combining the wet and dry ingredients separately.


Combine and chill for 30 minutes.

Roll out and cut using cookie-cutters!

Bake!
Ice!
Yes it is that easy!!!!

Enjoy!!!

What is your favorite cut-out Christmas Cookie?