Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas Cookies Day 1

The Mixing Bowl...


And a kitchen table covered in baking supplies.... This can ONLY mean ONE thing!!!


It's Baking Season!!!!! This month, I am going to have a few posts dedicated to Christmas Cookies!!!



First Up: Peanut Butter Treats


These are soooo easy and only have four ingredients!!

Can you tell Jay helped me?
Yeah, they are that simple!!! And really delicious. Make sure you have one about 15 minutes after they come out of the oven when the Hershey Kisses are still soft.

Besides baking, Jay and I managed to run 6.4 miles this morning in 54 minutes. That is about a 8:30 pace. I was very happy with this time!!! We are running the Jingle All the Way 10K next weekend and I needed this run to give me the confidence I need on race day! I am also hoping to get back on track with Yoga this week, so I should be more than prepared for the race!


Are you doing any Holiday baking? And are you running any seasonal races?