Thursday, February 9, 2012

Haircut and a Survey

Look who got a haircut, ok I guess it was more of a trim. I have really bonded with my longer hair and decided to keep the length, but clean it up a little. I really like it!

IMG_1111

Now on to the blogger survey that Mindy tagged me in.

rules:

  1. Post these rules
  2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
  3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
  6. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

random things

One - My favorite chips are the Lime Tortilla ones.

Two – I’ve watched 30 Rock several times, but never actually watched it since I blog while watching it…

Three – I haven’t paid for a concert since high school.

Four – I celebrated the food of Super bowl on Monday. Thanks Beth for the suggestion! Yum, I love Emily’s Cheesy Vegan Bean Dip!

Five – I only get my hair cut 3 times a year.

Six – I only get my oil changed three time a year.

Seven – My favorite heels are from Target. I swear they are my most comfortable pair of heels and they were under $20.

image

Eight – I have a really hard time making big purchases. Remember my digital camera? I think I talked about it on here for about 6 months before buying it!

Nine – I love winter because I love to wear tights.

Ten – I bought boots specifically to go on a trip.

Eleven – I have a chocolate problem.

 

my answers to Mindy’s questions:

[one]  If you were doing a destination wedding, where would it be?

This is a good one, I guess I would say Charleston. Would that count Jay is technically from there? 

image(source)

[two]  What was the first movie you saw?

In the theatres? Apparently it was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs when it was rereleased in 1987. The only reason I know this is apparently I did not make it all the way through the movie and I made a mess on one of my parents. Sorry!!

[three]  What book do you think everyone should read?

The Hunger Games!! As many of you know I am a major Potter-addict, The Hunger Games is the only book that has tapped into my Potter-addict tendencies. Now that is saying something!!

image

[four]  What’s the best joke you’ve ever heard?

Do you know the best part of camping? The sex is in-tents (intense)!!

[five]  What’s your favorite pizza topping?

Mushrooms!!

[six]  What was your favorite subject in high school?

Probably Journalism. Granted I worked on the “Focus” staff which is equivalent to working on The Washington Post Graphics team. I loved how the creative side met the deadline crunch. 

[seven]  Do you prefer the summer or winter Olympics?

So tough, but probably the winter. I love figure skating and skiing!

[eight]  What’s your favorite dessert?

Anything with chocolate!! Yum!!

[nine]  Would you rather watch the Super Bowl or World Series?

Super bowl because of the ads!

image

[ten]  What concert is on your bucket list?

Anything country that I can wear my cowboy boots too!

[eleven] If you had to live in another country for a year, where would you live?

Probably England because they speak English but I can also easily travel around Europe.

image

 

Alright and here are my questions for y’all.

1. What is your favorite kind of hummus?

2. What is your ideal job?

3. Where would you like to go for your next vacation?

4. What is one thing you use daily that you could live without?

5. If you could see any Broadway Show which one would you see?

6. What is your all time favorite book?

7. Which song would you say describes your life?

8. What is your favorite kind of chocolate?

9. If you could only do one type of exercise for the rest of your like which exercise would you pick and why?

10. What is your lucky number and why?

11.  What is your college mascot?

 

I tagged, so sorry if y’all have already done this:

  1. Jess from Jess Runs
  2. Amy from Living on Macros
  3. Dorothy from Mile Posts
  4. Anne from Riled Up Runner
  5. Katie from Run The Amazing Day
  6. Beth from Swim Bike Run DC
  7. Holli from Tri Dreaming
  8. Ericka from The Sweet Life
  9. Erin from Travel Eat Repeat
  10. Teeg from Living in the (k)now
  11. Hilary from Mr. & Mrs. Adams

I’m out! Have a great weekend everyone!!!