Thursday, March 29, 2012

Frustration to Satisfaction

I don’t even know where to start today. Today included a variety of emotions from frustration to satisfaction.

The one good thing about when I get frustrated is that I really take it out on my workouts. As you know, one of my big goals that this month was to give 110% in every workout. Well I definitely brought it today at my Spin class and it felt good, real good!

The other good thing about a good workout is I am not as frustrated. Oh the joy’s of planning a wedding!

Besides frustration and satisfaction, I actually photographed my food today!! AND t’s not even Wednesday. I actually wanted  to photograph it because it was either different from the norm or I thought it looked pretty.

IMG_1316

The first was my morning oatmeal where I added Kashi cereal (Mary this may or may not be yours). Tomorrow morning it will be chilly so I’ll probably stick with oatmeal, but next week (and once I buy more milk) I am very excited to try Breakfast Quinoa!!

IMG_1317

And for dinner I indulged in Chili over a Baked Potato. I probably had a little too large of a portion, but it was delicious, healthy and hit the spot. YUM!

What mood makes you workout harder?