Friday, August 12, 2011

Really Random Friday

1. I finished watching Glee Seasons 1 & 2 and am totally psyched to see Glee 3D with Lauren this weekend. The only problem, Season 3 doesn’t start until September 20th, what show should I watch until then?

2. This morning I decided that before I have children I want to visit Africa, Australia and Asia. Looks like I have a lot of traveling to do in the next 3-5 years.

3. Actually my “before I have a family” list is starting to get a little out of control… maybe I need to work on that too.


4. I have read 3 books and not posted a thing about them. Something to work on this weekend.

5. Exactly one week until HLS!! Who’s going?

6. My weekends are unnaturally booked until August 2012.

7. This is the last weekend of Alumni Softball until next spring.


8. Only 11 weeks until the Marathon (aka 2-18 mile runs, 2-20 mile runs, 1-22 mile run, 5-14ish mile runs and 1-8 mile run).

9. My Mom finished hiking the 100 mile wilderness of the AT yesterday.


10. Only 23 days left of pool season. Only 23 days to get rid of my racer-back tan lines.

11. Tonight I will make Mama Peas Meatless Muffins and maybe drink a beer.


12. Please excuse the random pictures.

Your Turn! Tell me something really random!!!