Saturday, August 13, 2011

Five for Saturday

I saw this Friday on Beth’s blog (who stole this from Mary and Katy). I decided to steal it. It may not be Friday anymore, but Saturday’s are equally deserving of random posts.


 
Last five people I talked to on the phone: No laughing, I am not a big phone person. Many of these calls occurred over a week ago. I honestly had look in my call log to answer this. Yikes!
  1. Jay (I lose him sometimes)
  2. Homewood Suites (I am trying to block hotel rooms for the wedding)
  3. Jim (my older brother)
  4. My Dad
  5. Char (BFF) 
Last five meals I ate:
  1. Oatmeal
  2. Mama Peas Meatless Muffins
  3. Leftover IGE’s Chipotle Bowl
  4. Oatmeal
  5. IGE’s Chipotle Bowl
Last five places I’ve traveled (outside of DC):
  1. Shenandoah National Park (with the roomies)
  2. Jersey Shore (with the girls)
  3. Ocean City, MD (with Val)
  4. Baltimore, MD (Father’s Day)
  5. Columbia, SC (Joe’s Graduation)

Next five places I go:
  1. Philadelphia, PA (Healthy Living Summit!)
  2. Baltimore, MD (wedding dress shopping with Val)
  3. Ocean City, MD
  4. Orlando, FL (visit Char and run the Food & Wine ½)
  5. Baltimore, MD (Baltimore ½) 
Last five workouts: This week I was trying to keep a cold under control. Not my best week, but anything is better than getting sick.
  1. 30 minute run
  2. 30 minute run
  3. Body Pump class
  4. 30 minute Interval workout
  5. 11.3 miles

Five things making me happy right now:
  1. I get to see Guys & Dolls tonight.
  2. HLS is this coming weekend!!
  3. Fall is right around the corner.
  4. It's the weekend.
  5. Homemade frozen yogurt.
What makes you happy right now?