Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chickpea and Spinach Curry

When Mary’s mom recommended Chickpea and Spinach Curry Recipe, we knew it would be perfect when we had company Monday.

IMG_0097

Monday evening was a big turn around for me. Jay and I have been so busy that it was also my first night back to BodyPump in 5 weeks. Oops, how did that happen? After consistently attending Wednesday morning BodyPump, last night’s class was rough! I forgot what it was like to work out in the evenings. I am glad I made it back since one of my favorite instructors is moving!! This means I have to push myself to attend next week too (which is a good thing).

IMG_0094IMG_0093

My day instantly got better when I came home to see Mary cooking dinner. Having Mary prepare dinners reminds me that we only have a few months left with her :( I have a lot of “training” to do with Jay (just kidding). It would be nice if he cooked more but I do love that when I cook he is on permanent dish duty. I love helpers!!

IMG_0096

Moral of this post, please come cook for me or just make this recipe for Chickpea and Spinach Curry for yourself. Trust me, you won’t regret it (I am grateful to those who cook for me). And remember, it must be good because it was quick, easy and delicious (what can I say I’m an easy date)!

IMG_0100

As I admitted last week, I’m a Pinterest Addict. Go on, feed my new addiction, follow me (so I can follow you) and suggest fun recipes because it is definitely my new favorite way to keep track of things.

How do you organize recipes you want to try? What new recipe should I try (please provide a link)? and Have you tried Pinterest?