Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy 1st Blogiversary!!

Wow, have I really been doing this for a year?!?!?!?! I can’t believe it, time really does fly when you’re having fun!

One year ago today, my friend Theresa inspired me to start my blog. My adventure started on a whim. I saw other people I knew blogging and thought, I could do that! I was relatively new to the blogging world, as in I only started reading blogs a month prior, but I was hooked!!! And when I mean blogs, it was like two or three, now I follow almost 75 bloggers in my reader. Thank you to the bloggers who inspired me to start this little hobby and thank you to all of you. I really can’t stress how much my readers and commenters motivate me to write.

For a little throw back, click here to check out my very first post. (I wish I had an initial screen shot of the blog).

image

Last night Jay and I went out to celebrate y blogiversary (or the successful negotiation of our new  lease…)

photo(8)

After much debate to frequent an Old Town favorite or try something new, we opted for the new pizza place by the water. Sadly, we were disappointed with the quality of our food. I was glad we tried something new, since there are so many restaurants in Old Town, but I came home dreaming Layla’s Lebanese.

Oh well, at least we got some Pop’s Ice Cream while we were there!!!

photo(9)

Besides our little date night, I got my hair-cut!!! Excuse me for looking goofy, but isn’t the hair-cut cute?

photo(7)

Well that is it for today!!! Off to enjoy my first Friday OFF!!

How long have you been blogging?

Not a blogger: Have you ever thought about starting a blog? What is holding you back?

What is your favorite blog to read? (besides mine of course ;)