Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What a sick girl is loving now

1. Yogi Tea, you taste so good!

DSCN4883

2. with honey, of course!

DSCN6764

3. Airborn, Very Berry Flavor. My favorite way to drink it is in a wine glass. I instantly feel better and way more classy!

DSCN4887DSCN4889

4. Clementine's, they are so good, so sweet and so good for you. I try to stop myself from eating more than 3 in one sitting. Eat them right out of the fridge for an almost candy like treat.

DSCN6766

5. Jennifer Weiner’s In Her Shoes, 30 pages in and it’s already better than the movie. I would not be surprised if I finish this sucker on my plane rides.

DSCN6770

6. Girl Scout Cookies. Yes, ladies, it is that time of year again. Since I am about to leave for a week, I left out a box of each kind I bought and hid the rest!

DSCN6767

7. A Voodoo doll Jay brought back for me from New Orleans. Whenever I get angry at him I just look at it and laugh.

DSCN6763

What are you loving right now?