Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello Orlando–See you next week blog world!

Currently I am enjoying 80 degree weather and Florida Sunshine… This morning I left for a work trip to Orlando. I travel a week each year to our annual conference where I run an auction. And, while I wish I was basking in the sun, in reality I am working inside a hotel ballroom all week. Don’t feel too bad for me, I do get to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter while I am there!

DSCN6773

But enough about work, what you all are probably wondering is what will happen to my nice little blog. This week I will barely have enough time to sleep, let alone manage my blog. So while I am gone I have scheduled a few book reviews and a guest post by my older brother, Jim.

I am very excited to have Jim guest post tomorrow. As a resident of New York City, he has learned how to make fulfilling breakfasts and lunches on a dime at work using food from his local corner store. I think we can all agree that the food you eat at work can really make or break your day.

I am always looking for guest posts. Please e-mail me a post related to healthy living, living on a budget, your most recent literary find or your favorite adventure and you could find yourself on Going on Goals. Pleas e-mail goingongoals [at] gmail [dot] com with your post and pictures.

Until next week!