Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sick Day no more!

I am FINALLY starting to feel better!!

I hate being sick! So I am glad to finally break free of my apartment. I spent the past 4 1/2 days in there... and slept away the majority of Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Tuesday, I decided to go back to work. Man was I wrong!!! I got there, sat in front of my computer and immediately felt clammy. I starred at my computer for a good 30 minutes before turning around to go home. There was no point in being there if I wasn't going to do anything.

FOUR tissue boxes later and another good night of sleep, I decided to tackle the office again today! I was a little smarter about it, I slept in as long as my body let me and took my time getting ready. I got in right after 10 a.m. and stayed until 4 p.m., but boy was I ready to leave.

Tomorrow, I am hoping to log a good 6 hours before going home. Wish me luck!

Besides the numerous cans of soup I consumed over the past few days, I also have had more than my fair share of Chili Chili Chili.

I have been creative with it, having it over salad.

and with lots and lots of red peppers. Someone may or may not be trying to eat all the parishable items in the fridge....

What is your most creative about-to-leave-town meal?