Friday, December 24, 2010

Miracle on 34th Street

I have been running around since I came home yesterday!! But, isn't that what the holidays are all about?!?!

Last night my parents and I went to see the most recent Narnia movie!

It was Mom's first 3D experience, other than life itself, which she informs me is in fact a 3D experience... Can you tell my father is helping me blog??? Narnia was my Dad's second experience, his first was with me to see Toy Story 3.

After the movie, we went to 34th street in good ole Bawlmer (that is how my brother pronounces Baltimore). 34th street has been setting up an extravagant light display every holiday season since 1947!!! We try to go every year.

Today, was also busy busy busy! This morning I went to visit Meredith for her 25th Birthday Brunch. Happy Birthday Meredith!!

After brunch, my family headed over to Oma and Opa's for lunch. It was pretty low key since Oma is 87 and Opa is 90. Opa broke his hip a few weeks ago and has full time care. He has even managed to teach his care-givers how to pack and light his pipe for him...

I think they enjoy working for him...

After lunch my Mom and I headed to tea with her friends. Some of these ladies have been meeting for tea every year for the past 30ish years!! crazy huh?!?! It was very nice of them to let me join them!

The tea was at a restaurant in the Intercontinental Hotel in downtown Baltimore.

And, I had to take a picture of the beautiful chandelier!!

Well I am off for some more Christmas Eve festivities!

How are you celebrating Christmas Eve?

Merry Christmas!!