Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moe's Wednesday

Back at USC, we would all go to Moe's Southwest Grill all the time because it was located just off campus. Even though there was "Moe's Monday" for the great specials they offered, I can honestly say I have never been on a Wednesday.

This week was no different.

Moe's in Alexandria, is located in the same shopping center as Michael's Crafts. I think Jay is starting to like my knitting hobby, because every time I need more yarn or another set of needles, he gets to go to Moe's.

Today was no exception! Jay got the Triple Lindy and I got the Joey Jr.

Look how packed it is!!!

I also love the salsa bar!!!

But, the best part by far is the price. Moe's burritos cost about $7. How can you beat that?

This morning I got up early to go to the dealer to get my oil change, so no running for me but Yoga as scheduled! And, my foam roller came!!!! It is so great to finally have one. The poor thing hasn't had much down time since it arrived.

This weekend, Jay and I are going to continue to get "back on track" with a track workout. Our Turkey Trot in Charleston is all about time! So until we head south, we are going to pump up the workouts.