Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Running with my Riccota Cheese Omelet

This week I am trying to get back on track. I started the week with a short 3 mile run Monday morning and Yoga that evening. This morning I went to Yoga. I am starting to love Yoga in the morning as much as I love my morning runs! I always feel so energized when I do some form of exercise in the morning!

About a week or so ago, I bought Ricotta Cheese for This is my Hungry Face Pasta Hybrid, ever since I have loved putting Ricotta Cheese in my Omelets.

Look how it oozes right out of the fluffy egg. Plus, it makes a great companion to my beloved Spinach.

Perfect on top of a slice of Bread.

The perfect end... err middle to a hectic day!

After I finished this lovely Omelet in front of Gilmore Girls I headed out the door to knitting. I have a lot of projects planned, some of which I need to finish by the time I leave for Orlando!

What are your favorite Omelet mixings?