Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick and Easy

No, I am not talking about myself.... I am talking about my quick and easy fall meal.

Meet Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken Sausage, Roasted Acorn Squash and Brussels Sprouts.



Now I know I made something similar for dinner a couple of weeks ago, but this meal was even simpler but just as filing. I pumped up the protein and cut out the millet for truly simple but delectable meal.

After I cut the smaller Acorn Squash and Brussels Sprouts and laid them out on cookie sheets with EVOO, Salt, Pepper, Pumpkin Spice and everything nice.



I put the Chicken & Apple Smoked Chicken Sausage in a PAMed meatloaf dish with an eighth an inch of water and put everything in a preheated 350 degrees oven for about 25 minutes.

Just make sure to turn the sausages half way through.

Total time: 35 minutes (almost Rachael Ray worthy! and I got some quality reading time in).

What meal do you make that was quick and easy?