Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day Four Without Power

We are going on day four without power, lucky us! It actually isn't that bad. It's kind of like camping. Jay and I have been sleeping in the basement which is surprisingly cool. Plus, I have gotten a lot of reading done.

At this point the only thing getting old are people are getting ANGRY. I can't wait to get back to DC to get away from the cranky complainers.

Yesterday, my mom cleaned out the fridge. We have been eating the food all weekend so we didn't lose that much. The only sad thing is we had to eat our thawed wedding cake topper. Jay has been wanting to eat it since the wedding, he finally got his way. It was delicious and I think brightened my moms day a little.


Ps: I am blogging from my phone and apologize for how this is formatted.