Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Wonders of DC and Power

Yesterday, after having lunch with Val. Jay and I headed back to DC.

FB status

At first Jay was less than thrilled to do the drive down and back. He seemed to change his mind after I posted to Facebook, he made plans with his friends for today and I offered to drive. Plus, the guy got to play video games for a good 45 minutes undisturbed while I went grocery shopping. I know, he has it REAL tough!

Upon arriving home, Jay and I found a mailbox full of goodies, including a wedding gift, CD of photos from his sister and wedding photos from our photographer, Dani. After eating, we spent the evening deciding on our favorites and posting them to Facebook.

wedding album

Our personal goal was to post no more than 100 photos. We ended up posting 129. Not bad, not bad at all.

Now we are continuing to clean and get ready for our friends to come over. I can’t wait to jump into the pool and relax.

Happy Fourth of July!