Monday, May 7, 2012

Relaxing Weekend

This past weekend flew by! I don’t think it helped that I worked on Sunday. The pressure was on to make the most of my one day off. And trust me, Jay and I took full advantage of Saturday.

But, let’s start at the beginning. Friday, we played softball on the mall with fellow gamecocks.

photo 1photo 3

Our team may not be the best, but it’s always fun to play with fellow alumni.

Saturday, Jay and I did as close to nothing as we possibly could. We stayed in our pajamas past noon relaxing. After a errands and a margarita, we saw The Five Year Engagement. The movie was really funny. It is not a must see in the theatres, but if your looking for a fun date night, consider seeing it.

photo 4

Sunday, we started the day off a lot earlier with a quick 6 mile run before I went to work.

And that brings us to today. It was kind of strange to have a Monday which isn’t really a Monday. Thankfully today was uneventful and ended with a new recipe.

IMG_1345

Portobello Mushroom Parmesan by Sing For Your Supper. I served my mushroom over spinach (YUM!).

How was your weekend?