Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Girls Weekend!

This weekend two of my bridesmaids flew in from Orlando and San Diego for a girls weekend. Since my girls live so far away :( it only made sense to have a joint bridal shower and bachelorette.

image

Val, my matron of honor, hosted the get together and made fantastic decorations. I am thinking of reusing the pinwheels and “S” and “J” on our wedding day. :)

IMG_1339IMG_1335IMG_1336

After being being showered with gifts, we headed to a hotel in downtown Baltimore to pregame and get snazzy for the evening.

image

Before I knew it, we were out on the town. Thankfully, we took a moment to take a group picture. Thank you ladies for celebrating with me!

image

Especially my maids, who traveled so far or opened their house to celebrate and for being there for me for all these years. Love you girls!!

image