Thursday, April 26, 2012

Here I Am!

Wow, have I really not posted anything since Sunday? Ooops! What can I say, I am enjoying having Jay back. He starts his FINAL internship next week, which means life will slowly return to normal.
A few fun things this week, was I made Jay Burger Quesadillas with REAL beef. I was inspired by Gina of Skinnytaste and apparently craving some beef.


The burger's were delicious and definitely hit the spot!

Jay and I have been receiving some wedding presents through our registry on Traveler's Joy for our upcoming honeymoon to LA, New Zealand and Australia. BUT, last night we received our first physical gift, a coffee maker from my cousin.


Jay was very very excited for this gift. He is the barrista in our apartment! This morning we enjoyed coffee from this new baby, and I am very excited for freshly grind-ed coffee tomorrow morning (we just have to get the whole coffee beans first).

While I promise I will start blogging a bit more regularly, that will have to wait until next week. This weekend I am enjoying some time with my bridesmaids!!

What are your plans for the weekend?