Monday, April 16, 2012

Maybe It’s a Monday

This weekend something BIG happened. Jay returned to DC!!

IMG_1331 (480x640)And yes, I already put him to work ;)

Jay was placed at a clinical rotation in Brooklyn, New York these past three months for Physical Therapy school. That is why I was in NYC soo many times this winter. I was there so frequently, that I didn’t mention one of my visits here on the blog, but my friend Anne alluded to it.

Having him back is GREAT but kind of odd. I got used to sleeping alone, knowing the food I bought was there until I ate it and the toilet seat was always down. I hope to post about living alone at some point in the next few weeks, but right now I am enjoying having him back.

One thing I thought would change instantly was the location of dinner. Unfortunately, our dining room table is covered with wedding stuff, so it looks like we will continue to eat dinner at the coffee table.

IMG_1325 (640x480)

Above is Jay’s “Welcome Back” dinner. His favorite, Spaghetti and Meatballs with steamed Broccoli accompanied by Champagne. And yes, we killed the bottle.

Have you ever lived alone? Did you enjoy it?