Monday, March 5, 2012

Many Things Monday

Is it really Monday? and I really haven’t blogged since last Thursday?!? Yikes!

Today, I finally started using Instagram… yes I am a little late to the game.

image

My inaugural picture was of girl scout cookies (because I was that excited to have 7 boxes dropped off in my office). I promptly ate two Tagalongs…

imageimage

I also used my new toy to photograph dinner. I made Baked Potato Skin Pizzas. I got the inspiration from a blog that I failed to pin so I can’t tell you who (sorry!!). Honestly, I didn’t follow any recipe. I just nuked the potato for about 9 minutes and scooped out the potato (save for another recipe). Then I added marinara sauce, (about 2 tbsp. per half), cheese, mushrooms, spinach and more cheese. Nuke for another 3 minutes. Delicious!!

Since I splurged at work (with the two Tagalongs) I had Blueberries with a little honey for dessert. I love fresh fruit!

Besides food, I also played with photos from the weekend on Instagram. My favorite by far are the bag pipes from the Old Town St. Pat’s Parade.

image

Obviously, the pool table doubles as a bag pipe holder while the guys (and gals) grab a beer.

I hope to be back tomorrow with a recap of last month and maybe some goals for March ;).