Thursday, March 1, 2012

The Chef’s Table

I’m baaack! And way tired. For the past week I have been working hard.

The week started like this …

conf 1

Eventually looked like this …

conf 3

And ended like this …

conf 4

I normally steer clear of my job on the blog, but one of our dinners was out of this world (and worth a mention).

We started the evening in a room with a few tables and a bar. We normally have food, so we all knew something was up! Once we had all gathered we were ushered into the kitchen for a Chef’s Table Dinner.

conf 5conf 6

We had a delicious crab cake, salad, and porter steak for dinner. We ended the evening with tiramisu and a bread pudding banana foster combo that the chef was experimenting with. Needless to say I was stuffed.

conf 7conf 8

I’m off to Blogger Book Club tomorrow. I am looking forward to discussing this month’s book The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. I just finished it!!