Sunday, January 15, 2012

Trilogy Complete

I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy. OMG!! I can not wait to write up all my reviews!! But for the sake of my sanity, aka the need for sleep, I will just give you a quick recap of my weekend.

Saturday, after visiting my friend Lauren, my Mom came over for the weekend. We went to dinner, did a little shopping and saw War Horse.

image(source)

Honestly, all I knew about this movie is that Kate Middleton saw it the night before her 30th birthday and that Steven Spielberg directed it. Pathetic right?!?!

Actually this was probably good. I really enjoyed the movie because I had no idea what to expect. I would say this is by far one of my favorite “horse movies”. It was touching and really kept my attention.

Today, mom and I went Mother of the Bride shopping. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera :(. But I think we found her dress!!! It is very pretty and very original! Yay for actually getting something done this weekend.

After mom left, I made Caitlin’s Stuffed Potato Skin Shells. They were super easy and delicious!

IMG_1038

Well, I’m off to bed! Can’t wait to share my opinions on the Hunger Games and hear what y’all think!