Friday, January 13, 2012

More Pinterest Finds

As I mentioned Wednesday, tonight I made another one of Mary’s pinterest finds.

IMG_1033

Kalyn’s Easy Cheesy Zucchini Bake. It was very good, but definitely not a main dish. I did add a little Nutritional Yeast to beef the meal up, but I was surprised it wasn’t more filling. It was definitely lacking protein. Oh well, live and learn. At least my guest, Courtney, didn’t mind.

IMG_1035

While dinner was cooking, while we were enjoying it and after we watched Tangled. Courtney had never seen it, so I had to introduce her.

Every time I watch it now, all the other Disney princess movies jump out at me. I still love it though!

IMG_1034

To make up for the void the Zucchini bake left us with we finished the movie with some popcorn. We mixed Kettle Corn and Butter Popcorn. Soo good, very subtle, but the perfect balance between salty and sweet.

I hope y’all had just a relaxing Friday as I had!