Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clean Home

Lately I have gotten into the habit of cleaning the apartment when I clean the fish bowl. I kind of hate the fish tank siphon and somehow manage to squirt water everywhere, resulting in me cleaning the rest of the apartment.

The good thing about cleaning the entire apartment, I have a clean apartment. The bad thing is I have no patience to cook. Therefore I relied on a simple but favorite of our household, a veggie burger over salad with some cheese.

IMG_1071

Yum! The gorgonzola cheese (which yes I finally finished) added enough oomph so that I did not need dressing :). I added a glass of wine and voila! dinner.

Besides cleaning my home, I have been working hard to clean the blog. You should notice that my Wedding Page is updated!!

That is it for tonight, but I do promise to be back with the florist visits and my hair and make-up trail.