Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fro Yo Date

Tonight, instead of happy hour, I met my friend Lauren for a Fro-Yo date. I honestly didn’t miss the beer at all and may prefer Fro-Yo dates to alcohol dates. Shocking, I know!

IMG_1073

As always, it’s great to catch up about our lives, work and all the crazy things that happen around us. And of course we had to talk about FLOWERS. The jury is still out about the florist. My mom and I actually have a call planned for tonight, once we decide I’ll give y’all a run down. Sometimes I just wish the vendors we met with were a little less professional to make my job of selecting one easier. But alas, they are all great for different reasons and I know whoever I choose will do a fantastic job.

Meeting up with Lauren tonight reminded me of how lucky I am and how I need to be a little more grateful/thankful. I just keep reminding myself that I am thankful for a loving fiancé and family, supportive friends, my health, running, fro-yo, a job I enjoy and all of my internet friends :)

What are you thankful for?