Thursday, January 26, 2012

Squash and Some fun Facts

I made Emily’s Butternut Squash and Cranberry Maple Millet for dinner tonight. It was delicious!!! So glad I finally made it.

IMG_1076

Other than that, I am spending my evening getting ready for the weekend. My weeknights have been pretty filled with cleaning the apartment, laundry and catching up. I guess that is what weekends are meant for. My weekends have been filled with everything weddings and some quality Jay time.

Tonight I also sat down and did some planning. It was very refreshing reorganizing my thoughts of where I am and where I am going. I am also a dork and find such planning to be a lot of fun.

I also decided to share a few really random facts, for fun.

1. I talk to my fish, BS (aka Black Spot or Bull Shit. Yes we named our fish after card games). Sad, but true I say hi to her every time I come home. If you are wondering how I know her gender, please read this post.

IMG_1080

By the way, BS did not like her photo shoot.

2. I still sleep with Pinky, my childhood teddy bear. I tell Jay its because she is a great pillow between my arms, you know… so the girls have some room, but we all know the truth.

IMG_1081

I am also secretly scared Jay has it our for her. Don’t worry Pinky, I won’t let him take you!

3. I can hold a grudge like no other. Ask any of my friends ;) Oh, and I am working on this!!

What are three fun facts about you?