Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Carving Saturday

Yesterday, after running 8 miles, I headed over to Courtney’s apartment to carve pumpkins.

photo(1)

Which of course included Sam Adams Oktoberfest and cooking pumpkinseeds!

IMG_0545IMG_0546

We all took the traditional route with our pumpkins. Can you guess which one is mine?

IMG_0549

Yup, the baby one!!!

IMG_0555IMG_0557

Afterward Jay and I headed to Michael's and Bed Bath and Beyond for some Christmas shopping. Now I have to be honest with y’all, the real reason we went shopping was to stop at Moe’s. 

IMG_0550

The burrito lived up to expectations, but I am starting to like my homemade version better.

The greatest part of the trip was their tea. Northern (unsweet) and Southern (sweet) Tea. Looove it! I may label my tea this way at the wedding (if we have both).

IMG_0551

Did/are you carving pumpkins this year? and Do you drink Southern or Northern Tea?