Friday, September 16, 2011

Five Meals for Friday

1. Jay’s Pasta with Cauliflower, Yellow Squash, Cannellini Beans and Olives

IMG_0329

2. Chicken Stir Fry (look at that steam!)

IMG_0336

3. Vegetarian Lasagna, it’s so good it made the list two weeks in a row!

IMG_0319

4. Fro Yo, cause that’s a meal on it’s own right?

IMG_0282

5. Going out to dinner with Family and Friends.

I know I promised to be good with taking pictures at dinner last night, but I wasn’t. Regardless, having dinner with my Mom, her college friend Pam and my brother was entertaining and fun.

IMG_0341

We went to Zaytinya, a tapas style Jose Andres restaurant. I am not usually a fan of Tapas style as I never leave feeling satisfied, but last night I really enjoyed it! I think the key is to go with a group you want to catch up with and order slowly. We were there for close to 2 hours. There was always something on the table. The conversation flowed. I never felt deprived and I left feeling stuffed! Overall a great experience!

IMG_0342IMG_0340IMG_0343

Crazy weekend coming up, I hope to be back with Apple Picking, a run and maybe a wedding! Have a great weekend everyone!

Do you like Tapas style restaurants?