Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bring It On Irene

Irene has officially hit Northern Virginia! We have nothing but rain right now, but the reports say the wind will pick up in the next few hours.

But before hunkering down for Irene, I took a quick over-night trip to Baltimore. Last night I got to met up Val for our favorite, Chipotle. I love our Chipotle dates. Nothing beats a little girl time over Mexican! 

Then this morning, we went dress shopping for Val. It was so much fun to be on the other side of the spectrum. I had a lot of fun dress shopping with my mom and Val. I truly love my dress, but its fun to see some one else find a dress, the dress.

IMG_0224

Plus it was cool to see her pick the dress that both her mom and I liked online. How crazy?!?! You know it’s the one when she loved it and everyone there loved it. Perfect! The dress she picked is not the one above.

Now I am back in Arlington waiting out the storm.

Who’s ready for Irene?