Sunday, January 2, 2011

The Bucket List

Orlando Day 2 was filled with sleeping, Five Guys, Disney Hotels and home-made Pizza.

After sleeping in and grabbing a burger at Five Guys, we headed over to the Grand Floridian to see the Christmas Decorations.

I was excited to see the life-size Gingerbread House, but very upset that they stopped selling chocolate covered gingerbread shingles the day before :(

In a previous post, I talk about my Bucket List from High School. Since High School I have accomplished a lot and grown in a direction I would never have imagined. We all grow and change, below you will find my current Bucket List (that is guaranteed to change).

The Bucket List
  • Graduate High School (May 2004)
  • Drive across the Country
  • Graduate College (May 2008) picture below: College Graduation May 2008 and Grad School Graduation May 2009
  • Run up the steps like Rocky
  • Learn a Foreign Language
  • Visit Russia
  • See Mt. Everest
  • Visit the Galapagos Islands
  • Visit all 50 States (29 and counting)
  • Go Snowboarding (learned Winter 04-05)
  • Visit all 7 Continents
  • Hike the Appalachian Trail
  • Swim with a Dolphin
  • Fall in LoveItalic (since 2005)
  • Run a Marathon
  • Own a house
  • Visit New Zealand
  • Visit Australia
  • Read the Chronicles of Narnia Series (5 down, 2 to go!!)
  • Visit Vegas
  • more to come...
For those of you wondering, this is what I took off my old list
  • Go Scuba diving
  • Create a Slang Word
  • Live in a Foreign Country
  • Become a photographer
  • Write a Novel
Do you think I should anything else to my Bucket List? What is on your Bucket List (so I can steal them!!)? And, do you think I should add back on anything I took off?