Thursday, January 6, 2011

2010 A Look Back Continued

A little continuation from yesterday about my fondest moments in 2010 since I became a blogger.

September
: was a little slower than other months. It started with Gamecocks and Kickball and included a weekend visit with Luke.

And concluded with a Cold at the Beach. Thankfully we have a balcony!


October
: Started with another trip to Shenandoah

In the spirit of the season, it included the Warrior Dash in Pennsylvania and the DC Drag Queen Race.

Jay and I finished our longest race to date - the Army Ten Miler!

And it happily ended with a Rally and Halloween shenanigans.


November
: I was Thankful for a lot in November! I climbed Old Rag Mountain in Shenandoah.

And hosted a Friend's Thanksgiving Potluck Dinner

I watched Rachael Ray cook at the Metropolitan Cooking and Entertaining Show.

And participated in Harry Potter Madness before enjoying Tourist Sunday.

And, Jay and I ended the month with a trip to Charleston for a Southern Thanksgiving and the Gobble Wobble. Steve's first 5k!! So proud!


December
: included a lot of Christmas Cookies, a missed race and a few sick days. At least it started with a Jingle that included Zoolights and the National Christmas Tree Lighting.

Then we immediately headed to New York, New York to see The Colbert Report LIVE in 3D!! (Because remember life is in 3D)

and ended with a miracle and a trip home for the Holidays!


What is your fondest memory of 2010?

Why do I ask such tough questions?!?!?!?! There are too many fond memories, obviously! since it took me two posts to look back!

What are you most excited for in 2011?

I am very excited for all my trips and visitors!