Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A night in

After running around every work night for the past few weeks, I decided I had had enough. I did what was right for me, and stayed in tonight.

The roommates went to the Nationals game, so not only was I staying home, I had the apartment to myself!!!!

So what did I do with my freedom?

I worked out on the elliptical while watching Gilmore Girls, took a nice long hot shower and made myself an amazing omelet.






I ate my omelet while watching the sunset. And, then I had watermelon too!



I made lunch and dinner for tomorrow and cleaned the kitchen (yes, I enjoy cleaning the kitchen).

I played the Settlers of Catan on Jay's iPod Touch (and lost).



I cut coupons that will raise money for breast cancer and fight hunger.



I watched the Biggest Loser and Parenthood.

And I wouldn't have it any other way!

How do you spend a night in?