Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lombardi's Pizza Heaven at the Beach

Another marvelous beach tradition is Lombardi's.

When I was little, my family used to always go to the beach with another family. Our tradition, since there were four boys and myself, was to get pizza from Lombardi's. Lombardi's is right across the street from our condo. It is family owned and run, making it a true treasure.

I started my meal with a salad, jay had onion rings.

Look at those gorgeous tomatoes. I love tomatoes, so sad the season is almost over!!

This entire meal was also driven by Eat, Pray, Love. I had read just finished the "Eat" section before this meal, making me savor every bite of our Italian sausage and sweet green pepper pizza. Yum!

To top it all off, our waitress gave us our bill on a decorated plate. So cute!!!


And the best part, leftovers for tomorrow!!!