Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Line Dancing

I promise to write more about Boston, but first I have to talk about how much fun I had Line Dancing last night.


Last week, I attended my first book club meeting with my new Chick Lit Book Club. I loved it! We read Lipstick Jungle and while it is not my favorite Chick Lit Book, it did lend itself to lots of discussion and new friends.


The best part of my new book club is that I met four women who started an e-mail chain to keep in touch. We are each supposed to host an event and one of them suggested Line Dancing. I have never been Line Dancing, but I love the Carolina Shag (the South Carolina State Dance) and decided to give it a try.


I am soooo glad I went. I had sooo much fun even though I can not dance worth my life! I think I have found a new weekday night activity!

Now the question, should I buy these boots?