Monday, May 21, 2012

My Mom Told me to Buy Shoes

True Story. Last week my Mom decided that she didn’t really like the shoes we (I) bought for the wedding. We were at our final florist appointment, he saw our “idea” photos and loved that the bride wore blue shoes. It doesn’t help that the shoes I originally bought are a little tall for my dress. Because I am so tall, you can easily see the flower detail. She’s not a fan.

image(source)

Hence, why I just racked up my Mom’s credit card with about 4 (plus extra sizes) of shoes, only to return them all minus one. :) All to may Mom happy, and hopefully find a pair of shoes we both love that has about a 1 to 2 inch true heel.

I am probably about to jinx this next pair of shoes, but I love them. They are exactly what I was originally looking for and in blue. I found these last and probably would not have ordered all the others if I had found these first. At least Zappos and DSW have free shipping :)

Product Image(source)

This next pair, I like but I am not sure if they are wedding shoes.

Product Image(source)

This pair would be my second favorite pair, I like the flower detail and how sandal-y they are but I do kind of want blue shoes

image(source)

This last pair may end up being my “feet are tired” shoe. I know they are comfortable after buying another one of b.o.c.’s shoes online, plus I could wear these for other occasions. This is the lowest “heel” just so that I have options on the distance between the dress and the ground.

image(source)

To make this long story, short, this Cinderella has a lot of shoes to try on. Hopefully one of them will fit both e and my dress just right.

Which pair of shoes do you like best? And have you ever had shoe dilemmas?