Sunday, November 13, 2011

Smithsonian Saturday

This week I saw Groupon that I knew Jay and I would enjoy, tickets to the Smithsonian IMAX Theatre (the deal is good through today!)

image

Without hesitation, I bought it and we planned a little date. I wanted to make sure we got tickets to the show I wanted to see, so we headed downtown a little early to peruse the National Museum of Natural History.

We both really enjoyed the exhibit The David H. Koch Hall of Human Origins before seeing the film Grand Canyon Adventure.

IMG_0663

The show was definitely worth the Groupon. We even considered buying another one!

Even though we didn’t end up purchasing more tickets, I would like to go back before January to see the exhibit Race: Are We So Different?. Good thing we live so close!

What have you seen at an IMAX theatre?