Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A few of my favorite things… lifestyle posts

About a month ago, I did a post on my favorite posts geared toward the 20 something. Tonight I give you another posts about my favorite posts, but this time geared toward lifestyle.

No Meat Athlete - My Decision to Go Vegan (Which Has Absolutely Nothing to Do With Oprah)

image[5]

No Meat Athlete has created an impressive brand out of its blog. The post above really struck a chord with me. While it talks about Matt’s decision to go vegan, the post also brings up some good points about how its his decision today and this decision can change whenever he decides it will. Just because we label ourselves doesn’t mean we can’t change our own label.

Punch Debt in the Face - If you’re frugal and you know it clap your hands

image

I love this post, it maybe because I am frugal or that I completely agree with Ninja. This blog consistently posts that really make me think about my money, how I spend my money and even sometimes life in general.

Young House LoveWedding Week III: Love, The Perfect Accessory

image

Young House Love is another blog that I read with awe. I mean why did I think of that?!?! This post is one of my favorites because I love to fill Jay and my apartment with things that mind me of our adventures and love. Check it out, they want you to borrow their ideas.

Which blogs posts have struck a chord with you?