Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Favorite Reads–This Week

It’s the week of the marathon and there isn’t much on my mind besides that and well my wedding.

I am not sure which race I signed up for that put me on the Active.com mailing list, but I do not mind the extra e-mail each week. Every week I get one, I find myself clicking on at least 2 articles. This week’s article that I found timely was the “5 Last-Minute Marathon Tips”. According to their tips, I am all ready!

active newsletter

The second marathon article that a friend found is from The Washington Post’s Health & Science section today. While I certainly hope that I do not need the marathon medical tent this weekend, the article sure is interesting!

image

The final sip-bit, I found through Weddingbee.com from a post by Miss. Fox. The article highlights an article from Mint.com on the Average Cost of Being a Bridesmaid. I love graphical art, especially from Mint!

image

I realize that this is the average, but I definitely agree with many commenters on Miss. Fox’s post that t can be done for less!

What graphics or articles have you enjoyed this week?