Monday, September 12, 2011

Is it already Monday?!?!

This weekend flew by! It probably did not help that I worked Sunday, so my weekend was squeezed into 24 hours. You better believe I made those hours count. Jay and I went on a nice long 15 mile run, I spent some quality time with the girls and I caught a few rays at the pool.

But now it’s Monday. I worked half my day at a conference and half at home. Jay and I tried really hard to go on a hill workout, but we weren’t feeling it. So instead we sprinted up a few hills for about 15 minutes before a nice walk in the gorgeous weather. To top it all off, Jay made dinner!! He did a pretty good job if you ask me! Pasta with Cauliflower, Yellow Squash, Cannellini Beans and Olives.

IMG_0329

And he did it with little supervision! We are slowly working on cooking skills.

To complete the day, I treated Jay to a nice cup of FroYo. So I guess this Monday wasn’t too bad.

IMG_0331

How was your Monday? Does your significant other cook?