Friday, September 2, 2011

Another aspect of Healthy Living

Today is another Friday where I did not have to go to work. Flexible work weeks are one of the best inventions created by man. Today, like many of my days off I had plans. Plans to relax. Plans to be healthy and plans to get a few things done.

IMG_0277

I love being active. I love waking up early. I love lifting weights. I love running. But a higher power had another plan for me today. I “slept in”. I finished my current guilty pleasure Switched at Birth.

IMG_0278

I only left my apartment for one thing. I ate Fro-Yo. I even ate several bites before I took a picture of it (blasphemy, I know).

IMG_0280

And I plan on watching more chick entertainment.

IMG_0284

For some reason I think the Tupperware will still be there tomorrow for me to go through. My “To Do” list won’t be any shorter. And I will probably go running.

But today, I relaxed, I indulged and I enjoyed myself. And to me, that is equally a part of healthy living.