Monday, August 15, 2011

Weekend Eats

Catching up? I know I was very uncharacteristic and posted a lot this weekend. Don’t forget to check out what you missed:

This weekend I did a great job of documenting my meals with my camera. I felt as if some of my meals did not get the blog time they deserve. Below is a little weekend food recap (aka the ones I took pictures of).

1. IGE’s Chipotle Bowl

IMG_0111_thumb[1]

2. Mama Peas Meatless Muffins (also a great hors d' oeuvre for a picnic)

IMG_0112_thumb[1]

3. Post Run Meatballs: Carbs and Meat = great post 18 mile run meal

IMG_0128

4. Whole Wheat Flax Pancakes: Simply add 1/4 cup Flax Seed Meal to 1 cup Whole Wheat Pancake Mix and 3/4 cup Water. This makes a thicker and healthier Pancake :)

IMG_0138_thumb[1]

Bloggers: How good are you at photo-documenting your meals?

 

All Readers: What meal are you proud of this weekend?