Sunday, April 17, 2011

Headaches

This is my life

P1030327

Oh wait, no that is my ceiling. My ceiling that has turned into a death trap or a constant headache. The past few days bottle caps that Jay stuck up there in designs have been falling. Poor Mary was hit square on the head the other day.

My other headache, groceries

P1030328

I have been trying very hard to provide y’all with full recaps of my grocery shopping trips. Unfortunately, I am a bad blogger, who forgot to document her Friday Trader Joe’s trip. Not only did I not document the trip, I went on a major spending and stock-up spree. The result, $69.73 of sausage, chicken, condiments, pizza dough, ice cream, potato pancakes, alcohol and veggie burgers.

The good news, the majority of what I bought is stuff we eat on a normal basis. The bad news, some of it was unnecessary like the sweet white wine and ice cream sandwich's. I can’t feel too bad since I spent minimal money this weekend.

The other headache of grocery shopping, bathroom products.

P1030334

I would have done great this week if it weren’t for body wash, face wash, shampoo, conditioner and wipes. Thankfully, I had plenty of coupons making the lot above only $14.06. Now that is something to be proud of!!

P1030338

Besides the bathroom products, I also brought:

  • 2 boxes of Pasta
  • Four Cheese Ravioli
  • Granola
  • Block Cheese
  • 2 Oranges
  • 2 lbs of Strawberry’s
  • Broccoli
  • Asparagus
  • 2 bags of Cracker Chips
  • Lettuce

The total for the Giant trip today, $48.35 with $23.39 savings.

Total spent this week: $48.35 + $69.73 = $118.08

This means that Jay and I have $76.70 left for the month. Not too bad considering we only have one more grocery shop this month!!

How often do you have to replace bathroom products?

How do you feel about how much bathroom products cost? They are ridiculous right?!?!?