Friday, April 15, 2011

It’s Friday Night

It is finally Friday night!! This week was exhausting! Tonight, we wound down with homemade pizza.

DSCN7027

And boy did it hit the spot! We used Basil Marinara Sauce, Zucchini, Tomato Basil Chicken Sausage, Mushrooms and Mozzarella cheese.

DSCN7025

The next two months Jay and I are in a running lull. We just finished the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler and have two months until the Marine Corps Marathon. What do you for workouts when you are not training for a race?

My plan as of now is to continue running 3-5 miles 2 times a week with one long weekend run of 7-10 miles. I also want to focus more on my Yoga practice and BodyPump. My current dilemma is that I have been shut out of my Monday BodyPump class for the past few weeks. I really liked lifting weights two times a week so I am going to have to motivate myself to lift without the instructor and music.

Crazy weekend ahead!! I hope to be back with lots of updates Sunday!!

What are your plans for the weekend?

and just for fun… What is your favorite ice cream?

I love Mint Chocolate Chip with Hot Fudge from Pop’s in Old Town!!