Friday, March 11, 2011

Things I can’t get enough of before VACATION!!

ONE: My morning Oatmeal! Lately, I have been throwing in chips, like Chocolate Chips, White Chocolate Chips or Butterscotch Chips. Oh sooo delicious! White Chocolate chips and Brown sugar, YUM!

TWO: Trader Joe’s Veggie Burger. Is it sad that when I described my perfect evening to my friend Lauren last night it included this burger and a glass of wine?

imageimage

THREE: Stir Fry: so easy, always different, always delicious and can be made with ingredients found in your cabinet and freezer.

image

FOUR: Ok, ok I know this made it on my last “lovin’ it now list,” but I really couldn’t resist. We have already polished off one box of each… well almost two of the Samoas. Jay found my secret after vacation stash while we were packing :(

image

FIVE: Packing! ok I don’t love packing, but I love what packing means!!! We just closed up our checked luggage and are about to pull out some extra cash for our trip. I am sooo excited. See you all on March 21st!!

image

Remember to check back all next week!! I have a lot of great posts for you about my international journeys and a few guest posts!