Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Orlando Recap

Wow, what a fantastic weekend! I have only been back a few hours and I already miss the girls!! I can't wait until our next rendezvous! This vacation was particularly special because I got to re-meet my friend Charlotte's boyfriend (I met him briefly in college). And, this was our first New Years Eve together!! Here is a little recap on my Mini Vacation.

Day One: Watching the Gamecocks in the Chick-fil-A Bowl and New Years Eve Celebration at Celebration, FL

We felt it necessary to eat Chick-fil-A for lunch... It didn't help our team, but it was fun!

Day Two: Disney Hotel Holiday Decoration Tour

Day Three: Epcot and Hollywood Studios (aka Jersey Day). We kept score of how many shout outs each of teams received!

Unlikely grouping of NFL teams, huh?!?!?!

I was very disappointed with my teams lack of spirit in Epcot. Thankfully I ran into a nice Raven's family in Hollywood Studios! They were even all decked out in their Jerseys!

Day Four: Outlets and Girls Night - no pictures, but the time was worth more than words

Do you go on girls weekends? Where do you go? Do you meet at one person's location or pick somewhere in between?

This trip was definitely a great way to ring in 2011!!!