Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FINALS week

It's finals week for the PT's (aka my boyfriend and our roommate). This means a few things.

Lots of cookies!


That would sum up what is normally different during Finals week for me (the non PT student). This morning was far from ordinary because this one decided he should wake me up...

He looks innocent, but really he is far from it!!! Tuesdays I normally go to 6 a.m. yoga, but last night I tossed and turned so I decided it was my bodies way of saying "don't go to yoga." Well, Jay didn't like that I slept in and turned into a 14 year old boy who wanted to be mean to his sister. I woke up to lights, loud Katy Perry music, covers pulled away like they are part of a magic trick and puppy eyes that said "get up and play with me." The only problem, we don't have a dog....

You can imagine just how much trouble he is in right now. I am hoping tomorrow morning he will return to his normal normal loving 20 something self who is usually kind and IF he has to wake me up, he does so with care and a cup of coffee OR I may greet him with the same kindness he greeted me with this morning. The jury is still out!

At least breakfast was good... and normal.