Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fingerless Gloves

Every Christmas I find myself knitting any number of gifts. This year, I decided to go with a simple pattern and make most women on my list the same gift.

The Fingerless Pattern I used came from One More Skein by Leigh Radford. This project is quick and easy, like most of the patterns in this book. If you can knit a scarf, you can knit Fingerless Gloves.

I was able to complete both pairs of gloves within a week!

These two pairs went to my two girl friends who celebrated their birthdays this past week.

I think the girls loved them!

Of course, no knitting project can be completed without a snack! Carrots 'N' Cake has been blogging about her Sandwich Thin with Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chips for a while now, but this was the first time I tried it.

I also added in White Chocolate Chips! It was delicious! We don't always have Sandwich Thins in our house, so I don't know if this will become a staple. But when we do, a few Thins will be used for this purpose!

Do you make friends and family gifts for the Holidays? What gifts do you make?